We believe and follow the Assemblies of God 16 Fundamentals of Truth
1. The Scriptures Inspired - The scriptures, both the new and the old, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
2. The One True God - The one true God has revealed himself as the eternally self-existent "I AM," the Creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind.
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ - The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God declared by the scripture.
4. The Fall of Man - Man was created good and upright; for God said, "Let us make in our image, after our likeness." However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
5. The Salvation of Man - Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
6. The Ordinances of the Church - Baptism in Water and The Holy Communion.
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit - All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit - The baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance.
9. Sanctification - Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God.
10. The Church and its Mission - The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her Great Commission.
11. The Ministry - A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for the fourfold purpose of leading in the Church. (1. Evangelization of the World 2. Worship of God 3. Building a body of Saints 4. Meeting human needs with love and compassion)
12. Divine Healing - Is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the Atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
13. The Blessed Hope - The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ - The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for 1,000 years.
15. The Final Judgement - There will be a final judgement at which the wicked dead will be raised and judged accordingly to their works. Whoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
16. The New Heavens and the New Earth - We, according to His Promise, look for new heavens and a new earth where in dwells righteousness.